Had a shitty 2019? This planner is for you.
Had a great 2019? Don't lose focus, this planner is also created for you.
Planning your life one year in advance can seem very tiring and unnecessary. Maybe it is to some people but not to me. It shouldn't be your mantra either. The only reason I made it past $100,000 is- I took the time to invest in myself and do what needed to be done to know myself better. The better I knew myself, the better I worked.
You need to sort the issues within before you can expect anything from outside.
You can rock the most expensive suit and look the part but if you don't have the mindset or will, that is all you will ever achieve. VANITY.
Be responsible and take charge of your future, one day at a time.
“The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking,”
– Robert H Shuller
What is the planner good for?
- It helps you set goals for the new year
- It helps you work on the goals you failed to achieve by helping you approach them with a new perspective.
- It is great for setting personal goals.
- Helps you build healthy relationships.
- Helps in building up your confidence.
- Helps in boosting your self esteem.
- Helps you focus on the important tasks.
- Helps you change your mindset for the better.
- Helps you become financially responsible.
This workbook is for you if:
1. You want to win in life.
2. You want to be organized.
3. You want to grow mentally, emotionally and financially.
4. You are working towards becoming a better YOU.
5. You keep track of your progress.
This is not for you if:
1. You are lazy.
2. You do not keep track of your progress.
3. You do not want to spend time bettering yourself.
4. You can't be bothered. You don't want to go the extra mile.
5. You do not want to read or write.