Planning to make six figures isn't for the faint of heart; it's for the ambitious and savvy.
Your small business doesn't require an MBA degree, but it does require a plan. It is a process and the details we forget to pay attention often chase away the money... but with this simple planner, you can finally pay attention to the small details and discover how to scale the number of customers you bring in every month. 😉
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find... six figures 🙂
Most businesses fail to grow, because most business owners aren't taking steps to get out there and attract more customers. People are craving your brand… You just haven't attracted them yet.
Planning your life one year in advance can seem very tiring and unnecessary. Maybe it is to some people but not to me. It shouldn't be your mantra either. The only reason I made it past $100,000 is- I took the time to invest in myself and do what needed to be done to know myself better. The better I knew myself, the better I worked.
You need to sort the issues within before you can expect anything from outside.
You can rock the most expensive suit and look the part but if you don't have the mindset or will, that is all you will ever achieve. VANITY.
Be responsible and take charge of your future, one day at a time.
“The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking,”
– Robert H Shuller
What is the planner good for?
- Setting achievable goals for the new year
- Work on the goals you failed to achieve by helping you approach them with a new perspective.
- It is great for setting personal goals.
- Surviving the recession with a bang
- Helps in boosting your self esteem.
- Focusing on the important tasks.
- Changing your mindset for the better.
- Creating a profitable content strategy
This workbook is for you if:
1. You want to win in life.
2. You want to be organized.
3. You want to grow mentally, emotionally and financially.
4. You are working towards becoming a better YOU.
5. You keep track of your progress.
This is not for you if:
1. You are not interested in growing.
2. You do not keep track of your progress.
3. You do not want to spend 15 minutes of your time working on yourself.
4. You can't be bothered. You don't want to go the extra mile.
5. You do not want to read or write.
top of page
bottom of page