This is a downloadable PDF that has Five contacts with reasonable prices as well as great quality products.
These contacts come as whatsapp numbers so please make sure you install this free app.
We have 24hr customer service that will help you if you have any questions.
Face Mask & Korean Skincare
We have a No Refund Policy on digital downloads.
Please go through your order before purchasing.
Everyone’s experience is different and I for one had an amazing experience with all of my suppliers. I do not control the suppliers and I do not tell them what to do so whatever incident you have with any of the supplier is not my fault. You are solely responsible for your own actions and only you carry the responsibility. I am here to help, update the list every month and help youcollect samples if needed. I make annual trips to china, I can help you source items if need be.
Please note that MOST of the contacts are from China but I assure you that their quality isamazing.
You will need a phone, WhatsApp and WeChat and you will also need PayPal.
Terms you need to understand:
MOQ- Minimum Quantity Order.
EXW- Ex Works is an international trade term by which a seller makes the product available
at a designated location, and the buyer incurs transportation costs.
FOB- Free On Board is also an international trade term that dictates the responsibilities of thebuyer and seller.
An EXW trade agreement, the seller is not obliged/required to load thegoods on the buyer’s designated method of transport. FOB favours the buyer.
CPT- “Carriage paid to...” means that the seller pays for the freight for the carriage of thegoods to the designated destination.
CIF- Cost Insurance And Freight, Seller must pay the costs and freight includes insurance tobring the goods to the port of destination. The risk is however transferred to the buyer oncethe goods are loaded to the ship.
CFR- Cost and freight, when a sale contract is made CFR, the seller is required to arrange for the carriage of the goods by sea to a port of destination and provide the buyer with the documents necessary to obtain the goods from the carrier.
Always start with a greeting, ask them how they are doing and proceed to asking about whatyou are looking for: Always know the price and MOQ before proceeding, you do not want to negotiate and find out you cannot meet the seller’s requirements. If the MOQ is too high, always request for a sample order. You want to test the product in the market as it is your first time. Don’t talk to any supplier if you are feeling out of it. It is always good to be in a good mood so that you can get your point across without being rude/disrespectful.
- Hi, what is the best price you can offer for (name the product you want.)
- Hi, I am interested in ______________. I would like some more details.
- Would you send me a product sample before I place an order?
- What is your min. order quantity?
- How long does production take?
- When are you closing for holidays?
- How long does it take to process my order?
1. They also have a lot to do and lives to get back to. If you feel like a manufacturer isn’t responding, buy international minutes and call them. If they are unavailable, then you look for a manufacturer.
2. Time differences are a big factor. If they won’t reply-they are probably sleeping.
3. WhatsApp is not allowed in China so most of the time suppliers are not available. Ask for their email address as well.
4. Do not send multiple question marks, that is beyond rude and disrespectful. You are probably going to get ignored if you do that.
5. Allow some time for a response, some take 24 hours, some take 2 weeks. They still respond.